If we remove one of your listings, we will send you an email to inform you of this.
We may remove an item because it falls under our Prohibited items list because it somehow infringes our rules. Also, often users will report items to us and we have to investigate these claims.
Most commonly, the item removed is:
- Breast pumps (Pathogens, Hep B)
- Car seats (possibly already damaged in collision – cannot tell)
- Bottles, teats and soothers
- Bath products if not with instructions (risk if babies unattended)
- Maternity bra’s and feeding bra’s (items into contact with Breastmilk (pathogens and Hep B)
- Mattresses foam and otherwise (industry always recommend not to use second hand mattresses (urine and vomit pathogens)
- a post promoting sales outside of MOM. For example, a post where you ask to be paid with methods outside of MOM such as bank transfer, cash or direct PayPal transfer.
- Counterfeit goods or replicas
Please do not re-list any item that falls into our Prohibited and Restricted Items List.