MOM takes a 6% selling fee per transaction and a £0.30 transaction processing fee. This fee is deducted from your available PayPal balance when you make a sale. and is listed as a separate transaction from the sale proceeds deposited into your PayPal account.
Articles in this section
- Verify Your Paypal Account to Receive Your Funds
- Common Reasons For A PENDING Paypal Payment
- Something went wrong with my transaction, what do I do?
- How do I keep the buyer happy?
- How do I change the shipping cost of an item?
- Why was I charged more than a 6% selling fee?
- What is prohibited to sell on MOM?
- How do I edit an item I've listed for sale?
- How do I set up my PayPal so I can sell on MoM?
- How do I list an item for sale?