You can sell many different types of items on MOM. However, there are some limitations that you must be aware of.
Some items cannot be sold because dangerous, illegal or against our rules, while some other can be sold with some restrictions. Before putting up an item for sale, have a look at PROHIBITED LIST Below
Prohibited and restricted items will be removed from sale on MOM immediately, and the profiles that repeatedly violate the list will be permanently closed.
Most commonly, the items removed are:
- Breast pumps (Pathogens, Hep B)
- Car seats (possibly already damaged in collision – cannot tell)
- Bottles, teats and soothers
- Bath products if not with instructions (risk if babies unattended)
- Maternity bra’s and feeding bra’s (items into contact with Breastmilk (pathogens and Hep B)
- Mattresses foam and otherwise (industry always recommend not to use second hand mattresses (urine and vomit pathogens)
- a post promoting sales outside of MOM. For example, a post where you ask to be paid with methods outside of MOM such as bank transfer, cash or direct PayPal transfer.
- Counterfeit goods or replicas
Please do not re-list any item that falls into our Prohibited and Restricted Items List.
Counterfeit items, replicas and unauthorized copies
We love and respect the brands sold on MOM, so please don't list counterfeit items, replicas and unauthorised copies. These items will be removed immediately from MOM. If you see counterfeits or unauthorised copies, please report the items ior sellers in the app.
Perfumes and cosmetics
Please don't sell used cosmetics or make-up. It's a health and safety risk!
When you sell second-hand clothing, you have to state that the item has been used, give details about its condition and list any faults it might have. The item must be cleaned and washed.
Advertisements and posts promoting illegal behaviours
Spam posts, abusive posts and posts promoting sales outside the app or other behaviours against our rules are not allowed and will be removed. This is also stated in our Terms of Service, at paragraph number 12.
Other prohibited or restricted categories are:
- Adult only material and nudity
- Animals and wildlife products
- Counterfeit currency and stamps
- Credit cards
- Data banks, mailing lists and personal information
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Food and edible items
- Firearms, weapons and military items
- Fireworks and kit for their implementation
- Goods from embargoed countries
- Government, transit and shipping-related items, government documents, IDs and licenses
- Hazardous materials
- Human remains,
- Lockpicking and locksmithing devices
- Lotteries and giveaways
- Medicines, medical devices and healthcare products
- Offensive material
- Real estate
- Sales catalogues
- State or public agencies ownerships, artistic, historical and archaeological properties
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property and property with removed serial numbers
- E-cigarettes, vapes and vaping accessories
- Smoking accessories including papers, lighters and filters
- TV de-scramblers