We want MOM to be a fun and safe marketplace for everyone, which is why we take our rules very seriously. If a user infringes on our Terms and Conditions, we may need to suspend their account, either temporarily or permanently, while we work with them to rectify the situation.
Common reasons why we suspend an account:
- You haven't sent an order out to your buyer for over a week with no explanation.
- You’ve committed fraud.
- You’ve repeatedly posted Prohibited items.
- You’ve been transacting outside of MOM in-app payment system.
- You’ve harassed or abused other MOM users or staff.
- You haven’t responded to a pending dispute.
- We need to verify information about your account.
- You are ignoring your buyer
We never take action against a user's account without notifying them that we've done so via email, so it’s important that your email address stays correct and up-to-date with us. If you have been suspended and you would like to ask why or query the reason for suspension then please email us at Support@marketofmums.zendesk.com